

First of all, can you believe that I would actually post something? But the real news is--can you believe that I could actually grow this hanging plant? I am so proud of myself. Dad bought this plant for me for Mother's Day. It wasn't the most beautiful pot of petunias, but the price was right, and I thought I would just kill it anyway. I did my usual best and it looked okay. The end of July I went out of town for a few days, and when I came back it looked pretty bad. I considered just putting it out of its misery, but decided to try to save it--and look at it now. Melissa came over a few days ago and said "Mom, it looks like Jan Allen's!" That was the best compliment!
Since travelling to Europe and seeing their beautiful window flower boxes, I talked Curtis into building me one. He wanted me to put silk flowers in it, but I wanted to try real ones at least once and it has done very well also. This has been a good year for my outdoor potted plants--I think I'll try
again next year!
again next year!

I bet you started talking to it didn't you? They listen better than most people and don't disagree with you! That's why I love them. Good job.
ReplyDelete